Twitter Censors President Trump for Citing CDC Data on Inflated COVID-19 Deaths

-

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention did, in fact, quietly update their data over the weekend to specify that only 6% of those who have been counted as ‘deaths from coronavirus’ died exclusively from the virus. The other 94% died from a combination of multiple deadly illnesses, but who had tested positive for COVID-19 meaning that it was only one of a number of factors for which they shuffled off the mortal coil.

The CDC’s new revelation of inflated COVID-19 death stats has been covered in news outlets all across the world in both alternative media and in mainstream news sources and network news affiliates.

The best way to summarize the CDC report is thus: The CDC has clarified that of deaths reported to be from COVID-19, only 6% of those deaths occurred exclusively from COVID-19. The other 94% had ailments such as heart disease, coronary heart failure (heart attack), stroke, renal failure, respiratory disease, or the flu. It is clear, that in any other time, these deaths would have been attributed to the other, more deadly illnesses from which they suffered and not COVID-19.

This confirmation from the CDC demonstrates what free-thinkers have been alleging all along; dying with COVID-19 is different than dying from COVID-19, but health officials have been hesitant to make that distinction.

President Donald J. Trump cited the data from the CDC in a retweet from a Twitter account that posted an unphotoshopped screenshot from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention itself. The original tweet can be seen below:

However, Twitter removed the tweet – along with President Trump’s retweet of it – for allegedly breaking Twitter’s policy against falsified COVID-19 statistics.

It should be reiterated; this was a screenshot from the Centers for Disease Control, which was not photoshopped. It is very, very real.

Later, President Trump tweeted a link to the Gateway Pundit that alleges the CDC does not want the public to know the truth about COVID-19 deaths.




A CALL TO ACTION:

Bringing you conservative news and commentary means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find the truth intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.

For this reason, please consider supporting us directly. If you like what you are reading and desire to to see more, please support our work here.


Stay informed. Subscribe today.
Enter your email address below.




Print Friendly, PDF & Email
HTML5 Icon

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest news

You Have Been Served!

Montana man puts Flathead Valley Title Companies on notice Montana man Dennis Thornton has turned up the heat on the...

EXCLUSIVE: Union Pacific Railroad Mandates “Covid Vaccine”-Will BNSF be Next?

Just in: Union Pacific Railroad will be the next to enforce the Experimental Injection upon their employees to retain...

Gender Neutral Toy Aisles-Yes in California

The "land of liberals" has done it once again and this time it's in the toy aisles. California has become...

FIRST AMENDMENT CHALLENGED IN COURT BY RAPH GRAYBILL, CROSSDRESSER

The story was a simple one. Multiple witnesses testified to the Montana Daily Gazette publisher, Pastor Jordan Hall of...

Op-Ed: How Montana Daily Gazette Fought Town Pump – And Won

In June, I was returning to Richland County with a caravan of vehicles from my home county, and stopped...

Galt vs Bartel vs Peterson et al for Osmundson Seat Creates Interesting Outcomes for Speaker

Dan Bartel (R-Lewistown) is the most conservative of those running to fill the opening of the Senate seat emptied...

Must read

You Have Been Served!

Montana man puts Flathead Valley Title Companies on notice Montana...

EXCLUSIVE: Union Pacific Railroad Mandates “Covid Vaccine”-Will BNSF be Next?

Just in: Union Pacific Railroad will be the next...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro
Ads Blocker Detected!!!

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. If you would like to go ad-free, please purchase a full subscription on Substack!

Refresh