The recently sworn-in election-stealer Joe Biden has somehow managed to arouse himself from his basement slumber to propose 17 Executive Actions on his first day serving as the illegitimate US President.
Biden, who was “elected” despite overwhelming evidence of election fraud, managed to overcome incumbent President Donald Trump and his estimated 75 million votes. Biden, who often failed to get more people to his rallies than attend a junior high basketball game, received more votes than anyone in US history.
Biden, a hardcore member of the American-hating, left establishment, offered no illusions about his true intentions once his installation into power by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) was completed.
As expected, the policies of the incoming Biden Administration put America last, a stark contrast to the America First policies of his predecessor Donald Trump. Listed below is a preview of the Biden administration’s Executive Actions to be signed on Joe Biden’s first day as illegitimate President.
- Start a “100 Days Masking Challenge“
- Restructure federal government coordination to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Rejoin the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Extend eviction and foreclosure moratoriums
- Continue “pause” on student loan payments until September 30
- Rejoin the Paris Climate agreement
- End Keystone XL pipeline and revoke oil and gas development at national wildlife monuments
- Actions to advance racial equity through the federal government
- Count non-citizens in U.S. Census again
- Strengthen workplace discrimination protections based on sexual orientation and gender identity
- Defend “Dreamers” program for undocumented young Americans
- End so-called “Muslim travel ban
- Change Trump’s arrest priorities for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Stop border wall construction
- Keep protections for a group of Liberians in the country
- Freezing last-minute Trump administration regulatory actions
- Formulate Executive Branch ethics doctrine
As one can see, the America last policy of the Biden Administration will be in full-swing beginning on day one, leaving the 75 million Trump voters wondering how long before the Chinese flag gets hoisted over the Whitehouse.