ATTENTION: Flathead County Commissioners
CC: Flathead City-County Health Department and Health Board
Flathead County Attorney
Flathead County Sheriff
Montana Attorney General
Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
WE, THE CONCERNED CITIZENS OF FLATHEAD COUNTY, MONTANA, have grave concerns about the devastating impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, directives and dis-information put forth by the Flathead City-County Health Department (FCCHD) and Health Board. The short and long-term affects to our community are many and irreparable. These policies are affecting our rule of law, our economy, our health, our culture and civility.
WE, THE CONCERNED CITIZENS OF FLATHEAD COUNTY, MONTANA, hereby advise and inform the Flathead County Commissioners, the Flathead County Attorney, the Flathead County Sheriff and the Montana Attorney General that the FCCHD and Health Board have, and continue to engage in medical malpractice, gross negligence and malice. We charge that certain members are liable for acting outside of their legal jurisdiction and are exploiting their office of public service by misrepresenting themselves and manipulating medical data in order to influence the public, instill fear, hysteria and chaos; essentially acting as a Public Nuisance (MCA 2019, Title 45, Chapter 8, Part 1). Rather than using their public office to truthfully inform and advise the taxpaying citizens of Flathead County of correct and accurate information on COVID-19, as well as the potential health risks of directed mitigation techniques, they are instead using their public office to impose personal and political agendas outside of the legislative process and are doing so at the expense of Flathead County citizens. Individual public employees and board members who engage in this manner are personally liable for misusing their office and acting outside their jurisdiction.
The FCCHD and Health Board have failed to prove the truth of their claims with factual and scientific evidence. In overstepping their jurisdiction, they have usurped our unalienable rights, denying citizens of their due process and the presumption of innocence. When asked to provide factual evidence they have utterly failed to do so. Instead, they cite disinformation, incorrect or incomplete data and vague statistics. Their sources have been proven unreliable, politically motivated, vindictive and contradictory of their own statements and actions.
Using exaggeration and misinformation, the FCCHD and Health Board have exploited emergency declarations which have created fear and division among uninformed citizens. Our unalienable rights have therefore become contingent upon the opinions and decisions of the FCCHD and Health Board. Said opinions and decisions have not been subject to appropriate scrutiny nor have they been scientifically challenged.
This is being done to the detriment of the health, safety and security of the citizens of Flathead County. Through the FCCHD and Health Board’s policies and positions, they have inflicted great financial, psychological and physical harm, and have violated our most fundamental God-given rights which are protected under the United States Constitution and Common Law. Their disinformation and harassment have also divided citizens, resulting in social and physical intimidation.
We charge that our Flathead County elected servants have not effectively overseen the actions of the FCCHD and the Health Board. The FCCHD and the Health Board have not been held accountable for misrepresenting their information, positions and/or intentions. They are acting in opposition of the consent of the governed and are causing great harm.
Examples of damaging impacts on Flathead County citizens caused by careless and dishonest actions of the FCCHD and Health Board include, but are not limited to:
- Chronic stress, depression, isolation and fatigue,
- Increased family abuse,
- Increased drug abuse and suicides,
- Social tension and civil unrest,
- Increased burdens on law enforcement and peace officers,
- Delayed, or loss of medical attention for critical conditions and illnesses labeled as non-essential care, (cancer screenings, etc.),
- Increased unemployment and income reduction,
- Business closures and loss of income,
- Educational deficiencies,
- Emotional and physical harm to students,
- Election interference
- General obstruction of the comfortable enjoyment of life and property by our entire community.
These miseries were completely unnecessary and avoidable had responsible persons considered the consequences of their actions and done their legal duty in executing their offices impartially and competently.
Charges and Complaints:
The FCCHD and Health Board have given inaccurate, incomplete data and outright misinformation regarding the following:
- The accuracy of the fatality rate of COVID-19, with and without co-morbidities.
- Actual causes of deaths.
- Influenza (coronavirus) statistics and cases, all labeling as COVID-19.
- Misclassified by age group of the actual health threat to general public.
- Personal protective equipment such as face masks, their effectiveness, proper use, hazards, duration of use and side effects, and the proper disposal of bio-hazardous contaminated respiratory coverings.
- Societal effects resulting from policies set forth by the FCCHD and Health Board, such as quality of life, unalienable rights violations, social unrest, anxiety, depression, and financial security.
- The accuracy and false-positive rate of the PCR test.
- Effectiveness and availability of hydroxychloroquine, Vitamin D, Zinc and other effective therapeutics.
- Possible side effects and death rate of the highly promoted, rapidly produced experimental inoculations, misrepresented as vaccines, without informed consent and full disclosure.
- Significant and devastating financial harm to Flathead County businesses, business owners labeled as non-essential.
- Significant and devastating financial harm to Flathead County businesses, business owners forced to comply with shutdown and/or limitation mandates.
As a nation we are currently experiencing a rapidly expanding authoritarian, dictatorial federal government whose tactics are currently being implemented and experienced at a local level.
However, we the people have the constitution, our unalienable God-given rights, the truth, the rule of law and the public-will on our side. We are not willing to forfeit our God-given liberties, nor are we willing to let our great nation, the lives of our neighbors and our beloved community succumb to tyranny. We will not comply with unconstitutional, erroneous and illegal mandates or edicts.
We, the citizens of Flathead County, therefore demand accountably and justice. Our Flathead County Officers and public servants shall uphold their oath of office and protect our God-given unalienable liberties. We hereby demand disciplinary action against those of the FCCHD and Health Board who have disseminated false and misleading information to the public. The FCCHD and Health Board have acted criminally through spreading and publicizing incorrect data and untrue statements and must be held responsible.
We are hereby supporting these allegations and statements with factual scientific evidence, as well as referring to the affidavits of harm from those who have been affected by the false, inaccurate, and misleading mandates previously presented to the Flathead County Commissioners.
Evidence For Directive Linked Below: