Evergreen Man Narrowly Escapes Death When Camper Catches Fire


Edward Lee Hubbs of Evergreen, Montana narrowly escaped death early Wednesday morning as his camper caught fire while he waited at a stop sign to enter Helena Flats Rd.

Hubbs, who had to dive through flames to save his life, told Montana Daily Gazette that he had been working on the carburetor a day earlier trying to fix a gas leak and he thought that the camper was safe to drive.

Hubbs made it through the ordeal relatively unscathed, unfortunately his camper appears to be a total loss. Take a minute to view the fire and the interview with Hubbs by clicking the video link below.


Bringing you conservative news and commentary means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find the truth intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.

For this reason, please consider supporting us directly. If you like what you are reading and desire to to see more, please support our work here.

Stay informed. Subscribe today.
Enter your email address below.

[yikes-mailchimp form="1"]


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here