Big Sky MT-2.5 Million Dollar Home Burns via Chimney Fire

1
471

MISSOULA, Mont. — New information tonight about a $2.5 million house destroyed by fire early Wednesday morning.

The Big Sky Fire Department tried to knock down flames at the home on Chief Joseph Trail in Big Sky.

Officials say the chimney fire grabbed hold in the attic and kept spreading.

A small section of the home wasn’t damaged.

It’s sorrowful to hear that a home has burned to the ground, especially during the holidays; thankfully, no one was hurt. A chimney fire was the culprit.

This season is sure to have a clean chimney and watch those Christmas lights.

Read the rest of the story here.




A CALL TO ACTION:

Bringing you conservative news and commentary means it is tough out there on social media. We’re constantly getting kneecapped and constrained by tech companies who find the truth intolerable, resulting in our reach being severely throttled.

For this reason, please consider supporting us directly. If you like what you are reading and desire to to see more, please support our work here.


Stay informed. Subscribe today.
Enter your email address below.




Print Friendly, PDF & Email

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here