As the sluggish and ineffective efforts of Joe Biden to shore up production and requisitions of baby formula amidst the crippling supply chain crises continues to fail, Montanan’s have become some of the hardest hit by the news of the failures of this decrepit President, leaving us to be nearly 90% out of baby formula.
According to data obtained by over 130,000 stores, out of stocks for baby formula shortage was 74% nationally, with Montana coming well above that at 87.9%, giving us only about 12% of inventory left. Other states have been hit harder still, such as Georgia which only has 6% left in the state, prompting Governor Greg Gianforte to join 17 other state leaders calling for a series of measures that should increase stock and production. These include:
1…Take more aggressive action to temporarily suspend red tape that limits the importation of safe infant formula from foreign countries.
2. Immediately suspending all tariffs, quotas, and similar trade restrictions on infant formula until the crisis is abated
3. Immediately updating FDA labeling standards on foreign formula… to consider how the federal government can more effectively update the standards to allow import from trusted foreign partners
We live in the United States where a young family shouldn't struggle to find baby formula. I joined 18 governors to outline specific solutions the Biden administration should take now to fix the shortage. Read our letter below. pic.twitter.com/SBkXkXR4wR— Governor Greg Gianforte (@GovGianforte) May 27, 2022
Despite Biden invoking emergency powers under the Defense Production Act in order to increase the speed and quantity of the formula, it’s expected that it will get worse for months before it gets better. For this reason, we’ve provided a natural remedy, which is considered one of the healthiest and closest ones, provided by the Weston Price Foundation, in case things get even worse.
- 2 cups whole raw cow’s milk, preferably from pasture-fed cows
- 1/4 cup homemade liquid whey. Note: Do NOT use powdered whey or whey from making cheese (which will cause the formula to curdle). Use only homemade whey made from yogurt, kefir or separated raw milk.
- 4 tablespoons lactose
- 1/4 teaspoon bifidobacterium infantis
- 2 or more tablespoons good quality cream (preferably not ultrapasteurized), more if you are using milk from Holstein cows
- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored high-vitamin or high-vitamin fermented cod liver oil or 1 teaspoon regular cod liver oil
- 1/4 teaspoon high-vitamin butter oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon expeller-expressed sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Frontier brand nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 1-7/8 cups filtered water
- 1/4 teaspoon acerola powder